Online tutor training is a great way for tutors to learn tutor skills in reading, ESL, and math. Training is $25 per workshop. To access a workshop:
- Go to www.onlinetutortraining.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select your desired workshop.
- Click "Buy Now" to purchase the workshop. You will be emailed login information.
- Go back to www.onlinetutortraining.com and click "Log In" on the top right of the page.
- Once you log in, you will see a dashboard with the different training sessions.
- Click a unit to get started and navigate through the session using the "Previous"and "Next" buttons at the bottom of the page.
If you have questions, you can contact Intake to Outcomes by phone (315-760-4861) or email (email@example.com).
Online Resources for Tutors
Leveled reading selections that are appropriate for and valued by adult learners.
Math-Aids.com provides free printable math worksheets that are randomly and dynamically generated to your specifications instantly.
LINCS is a professional learning platform for adult educators funded by the U.S. Department of Education.
From Microsoft Office and email to reading, math, workplace skills and more, GCFLearnFree.org offers 125 tutorials, including more than 1,100 lessons, videos, and interactives, completely free.
Dave's ESL Cafe the internet meeting place for English as a Second Language (ESL) teachers and students from around the world. Teachers, check out the Idea Cookbook under the STUFF FOR TEACHERS tab to find lesson plans and ideas from games to grammar and more!
ProLiteracy Education Network
ProLiteracy Educator Notebook
Joplin Public Library